State Farm Insurance Claims and Settlement Lawyers
Do I need a lawyer for my State Farm Insurance Claim?
Serious accident injuries require the work of an experienced lawyer that has dealt with the State Farm Mutual Insurance Company in the past. If you are involved in a serious accident and suffered injuries, the amount the accident attorney you hire receives will be more than made up for thanks to the settlement they will help you receive.
State Farm Insurance has many requirements to give full value for your claim. These include knowing all of the documents that can increase settlement value, insurance adjuster requirements for properly valuing your claim, the gathering and presentation of the evidence and documentation of your injury, and insuring that there is no claim that you were at fault but rather the person that hurt you must pay what is fair.
Why should I hire Hamilton & Associates to assist with my State Farm Insurance accident claim?
- Success Rate
- Success: Our lawyers are focused on a single goal: getting our client the best result for their accident claim. Our relationships are like partnerships where for every dollar we make you make more than one dollar. We charge nothing if you get nothing.Our single-minded focus has created the skills and infrastructures to succeed in claims and settlements with State Farm Mutual Insurance Company. Our attorneys at Hamilton & Associates take the extra effort to investigate accident scenes, property damage, meet and hire experts, and focus on your health and medical treatment.Success means getting you the full value of the claim to which you are entitled. This is different than other insurance accident law firms. Many law firms handle a large number of cases. This requires them to spend a smaller amount of time and effort on each individual case. They must settle many cases for less than full value in order to keep their “system” running. The lawyers at Hamilton & Associates focus more on fewer cases with a better result. This benefits you.
- Experience: The Hamilton lawyers have been handling State Farm Mutual Insurance claims settlements since 1969. This is active, current experience that will benefit you with your accident insurance claim.We know the history of insurance company requirements. We anticipate their needs and claims and we have a unique understanding of the steps and missteps they take. This is the difference between law firms that do not regularly handle State Farm Insurance claims, and handling your claim yourself. You do not want an attorney learning how to handle your claim because of inexperience. You want someone who has had many such cases and has become efficient in their work.
- Costs: Our relationships are on a contingency fee arrangement. This means we charge nothing if we do not help you receive compensation, first. Our goal is simple; to get you the most money at the end as is possible and fair.This means complete gathering and analysis of your medical injuries and a full demonstrative exhibit of your property damage and proper value for your vehicle. It also means we will gather all the evidence needed for your employment job loss and presenting it in a way that will give you proper job loss reimbursement.You may have future employment loss and suffer with disabilities and limitations down the road. These all relate to the cost of our firm because, in the end, it is about the amount of your settlement check. The way to get there is hiring the proper lawyers to handle your State Farm Insurance claim.
Is State Farm Mutual Automotive Insurance Company a “Good” insurer?
The Missouri Department of Insurance keeps statistics on the number of complaints each insurer within the state receives over a period of many years. State Farm Mutual Automotive Insurance Company receives more complaints (233 between 2013 and 2015) than any other insurance company, by far.
Its complaint index is 47. This means that there were, by our math, more people upset enough with State Farm Mutual Automotive Insurance to complain 23% more often than with other insurance providers!
If it is reasonable to think that someone complaining is unhappy with the result. At Hamilton & Associates our goal is to make sure you are happy with the result which will benefit all parties.
What is State Farm Mutual Automotive Insurance Company?
State Farm Insurance handles automotive accidents throughout Missouri and Kansas City. It is the largest single insurer of this type in Missouri. It holds a market share of 22.11% of the total market and has an average annual premium volume (over several years) of $705,627,558.00, which means it is a very large insurer.
The History of State Farm
Saying that it is the “good neighbor” and “being there” for its insurers, State Farm has a long history. This insurance company was started in 1922 by a farmer and an insurance salesman named George Jacob Mecherly. State Farm insures more automobiles and houses than any other insurer in the United States. It is a mutual company which is obligated to make money for its policyholders (not necessarily claimants). State Farm is ranked number 41 on the Fortune 500 list of the largest companies in the United States.
State Farm Insurance for auto accidents started as a single line insurer. It offered only one product wherein now it offers over 100. State Farm handles over 35,000 claims per day with more than 18,000 insurance agents all working to maximize its own company’s best interests.
How do I file a State Farm Insurance Claim?
We recommend that you call our offices and we will give you fair advice as to whether you should handle your claim personally or hire a lawyer. Serious injury claims particularly need a law firm assistance. However, you do have the option of handling your claim personally.
State Farm policyholder claims can be reported by the policyholder themselves by calling 1-800-State Farm (1-800-782-8332). This telephone line is open 24 hours a day, 7 days per week.
Claims can also be reported on line. Go to www.statefarm.com/claims/file-a-claim to make an auto accident insurance claim. You will need to create an account and log in to give the proper documentation.
State Farm prefers online documentation of claims. We would say it ranks number three as far as the ease of use of this insurance website. Technical difficulties can be asked by dialing 1-888-559-1922.
What documents and evidence will I need to gather for my State Farm Auto Insurance accident claim?
Photographs: It is said that a picture tells a thousand words. This is doubly true in auto accident claims. Take photographs with a digital camera or regular camera of the following:
- The accident scene from all angles
- Your property damage to your vehicle and anything else involved in the collision
- Your accident injuries
Gather the following documents so that the full value of your claim can be proven:
- All medical records
- All medical bills
- Your wage records several months before your accident to the present
- Statements of any witnesses
- Statements from your doctor as to your future disability or treatment
- The Police Report and any accident reconstruction
Bring these documents to Hamilton & Associates and we will go over them and work with you to fill in missing pieces. Each claim is unique and so proving it will be given with a unique solution. Use our experience and professionalism to work for you.